Call admins now have the ability to restrict which types of files are allowed for uploads.
The new setting is in two places: the form builder and the Publishing Module. In both cases it is a safelist (as opposed to a blocklist) meaning authors are only allowed to upload files with extensions you specify. Or put another way, authors are prohibited from uploading files not in the list.
Continue reading New Feature: Upload Restrictions
The Publishing Module has a number of exciting improvements in place:
- The module now uses the domain mtgsked.com instead of the main proposalspace.com domain.
- Virtually all of the ProposalSpace-specific branding is gone, making the meeting-specific branding stand out more.
- The meeting name, location, and dates can now be customized in the module’s settings.
- Pages are responsive (i.e. they display nicely on mobile devices).
Continue reading PubMod Updates
Call admins can now select specific questions to use for session titles, role-user names, and role-user organizations in the Publishing Module.
Previously the system made its best guess which questions to use. (Basically it used the first question in the main submission form for the session’s title, the first question in each role form for an individual’s name, and the second question in each role form for that individual’s organization.)
Continue reading New Feature: Publishing Module Customizations
Continue reading Simplified Publishing Module Implementation
If you’re using our Publishing Module, there’s a slight change you should know about:
In the search box, the names that are displayed in the name-search field (right) are now pulled from the sessions instead of from user profiles.
Continue reading Publishing Module Change
Our Publishing Module now includes an option to include/exclude session materials.
Continue reading Session Materials
Our new Publishing Module lets you publish your conference’s session information—including supporting materials—on any website.
Conference organizers can:
- Assign dates, times and locations to sessions.
- Select which information gets displayed for each session and for each person in the session.
- Embed the session information in any website with a single line of code.
- Attach documents to their sessions for attendees to download.
- Search for sessions by keyword.
- Sort sessions by title, date/time, and location.
The best part? Any change you make in ProposalSpace shows up immediately on your website.