We are really excited to announce a major redesign of the proposal form!
- All proposal components (instructions, contents, persons, and terms) are now on a single page, with a navigation bar for jumping between sections.
- Answers are now saved individually. (No more scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the Save Changes button.) For text fields, changes are saved as soon as the user exits the field or clicks the field’s save button. For all other field types (radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.), changes are saved immediately.
- The proposal header is now “sticky” and displays the last date and time changes were made to the proposal. It also displays how complete the proposal is.
- Incomplete / missing answers can now be easily identified with a handy new tool that highlights exactly which answers need attention.
- Authors can now rearrange persons in the proposal (e.g. speakers, authors) and save them in the desired order.
We know change can be disorienting, so to make the transition to the new features as painless as possible, we’ve created a tour that walks users through the new design. A link to the tour will be at the top of every proposal for the next three months. There is also a permanent link to the tour in the Menu drop-down in the top, right-hand corner of the page.