We’ve just released some exciting improvements to the data-export feature in ProposalSpace!
- Proposal information is no longer spread across multiple rows. All the information for a proposal—including role data, reviews and scheduling information—is now on the same line.
- You can now select individual questions from the submission and role forms to include in the export file.
- Special characters (like é) now display correctly in the export file.
- The “Proposals to Include” section now shows totals for each category so you can tell in advance how many proposals will be included in the export file.
- We’ve streamlined the code so the export file is generated even faster.
All of these changes were in response to feedback from our fantastic users. Keep the ideas coming!