Call administrators now have the option of testing a call in ProposalSpace before making it live.
Here’s how it works:
- Once your call is complete (has all the information required for activation), you simply click a button to place it in “test mode”.
- The system automatically generates a special URL, which you and your testers use to create and submit test proposals.
- Administrators, review chairs and reviewers have full access to the call—as if it were active—for three days.
- After three days, the call is automatically taken out of test mode. If you need more time, just let us know. We’ll be glad to extend the test period.
- Any data entered during the testing period is automatically deleted when you activate the call.